Sunday, July 29, 2007

If you are a prospective employer, allow me to tell you a few things about myself and why I would be an excellent addition to your team.

I am extremely reliable and punctual. I get upset with myself if I am running late at all. At my most recent job I was late exactly one time. That was due to an excessive amount of freezing rain the night before, the roads were coated with about a half inch of ice, and I drove my girlfriend to work since she was scared to drive. I passed several downed tree limb and power lines, I arrived at my job about 5 minutes late. Other than that, it was over of year of punctual arrivals and I was always willing to stay late if required.

I am also very hard-working. If I am given a task, I will complete it to the very best of my abilities. If other things arise that require my attention, I will take care of those as well. I have no problem multi-tasking at all, it will generally give me a moment to step away from the task at hand, which will occasionally allow me to think up a new, more effective technique for accomplishing that task.

I have a ton of heart. I perform everything the very best that I can. Not just because I want to impress my employer, but because if I don't give it my all, I won't feel good about myself.
I feel that I would be an excellent addition to any team. There is absolutely nothing that I cannot due if I'm given the proper training to handle tasks that are new to me, although I do have experience in a diverse array of fields. I am willing to learn how to perform tasks that I've done previously in the manner that a current employer would like me to do them.

To summarize, I believe that I will thrive in any situation where I am given an honest opportunity.

No comments: