Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I went to a meeting yesterday evening for a Manager In Training position at a large retailer. There were 5 other people there for the presentation (by the District Manager), 2 of which left before the preliminary interviews. There were also 4 other current Store Managers/Managers in Training there. I stuck around and interviewed for about 15-20 minutes with another Store Manager, it was just a basic "get to know you" interview. I thought it went pretty well. Now I wait to see if the District Manager calls me to set up a formal interview.

It was nice to finally get a response and have the chance to get out and interview. Even if it was approximately an hour and a half drive to get there, complete with some lovely freeway construction for the trip home.

As always, any and all suggestions/comments/Diggs are greatly appreciated

No comments: